এখন অনুরোধ গ্রহণ | Теперь Принимая Просит | Uând Acum Cereri | Anträge jetzt nehmen | Maintenant prendre des demandes


Please go to the list from September 19th and choose what musicians you'd most like to hear for the Big 9-9 thru 2-10 summary!

Choose one or choose more than one, I don't care. Then LEAVE A COMMENT at this post, and tell me which one/ones you picked! Comments here are FREE. NO CHARGE-Y. Not like some of those other blogs are! Also, you don't need a Google©®€₤$¥ account and you can be as anonymous as you like. Trolling and spamming are encouraged. If there's a musician that you want to hear who is not on the list (but who should be), tell me IN A COMMENT.  :D  A comment To THIS post  :D  Or to that other post, I don't care... the one that has the list on it.  I can figure it out. Please also comment in any language you wish. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment