Well, I just started a YiDM YouTube Channel...



Not sure what use I'll get out of it, but the URL to this place is up there, so maybe it'll pull in more readership. Hell, I dunno. We surpassed the 2000 page-view mark today, by the way. Anyway, to inaugurate the new channel, here's some videos I made for an EP by my little solo act Papaw from a few years ago. There are three of them, all below the jump. That's where I'll be posting videos, so that you'll only have plug-ins revving up their engines if you really want to watch them:

Papaw Sings Something Shocking! (2004)

"Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams" (Barris/Koehler/Moll), "Stars Fell on Alabama" (Perkins/Parish),"They Can't Take That Away From Me" (Gershwin/Gershwin) and "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea" (Arlen/Koehler).
"Anything Goes" (Porter), "All the Things You are" (Hammerstein/Kern), "There! I've Said It Again" (Evans/Mann), "How Deep Is the Ocean" (Berlin), and "Skylark" (Mercer, Carmichael).

"A Cottage for Sale" (Robison/Conley), "Deep in a Dream" (DeLange/Van Heusen),
"Stardust" (Parish/Carmichael) and "When I Fall in Love" (Heyman/Young).

No comments:

Post a Comment